Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

dude, i love it, theyre so loveable, the acting is jsut just MMMMMMMM!!!!

Wrong Number Wrong Number

barry mannilow is everywhere, good, good.

Shower Love Shower Love

hahahah ai fkin love you

Life Hax: AutoSave Life Hax: AutoSave

I really like the originality on your work, it something that is underrated as of now, and your humor is great, but you'll need to work a bit on your animation skills, right now they are decent enough to get your point across but the voices do most of that work, some tutorials could help you get better : )
Personally, i like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFDVyb D0QAs

I hope you will continue to grow : )

Holiday Holiday

beautiful

francisyfl responds:

<3 thank u

Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

The camera angles were awkwardly close at times, it didn't let the characters movements show that well, otherwise, i like the plot. It seems like this is a beginner shortfilm, and in that spectrum it's a good film. keep em coming : )

pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

I have a hard time seeing the joke here, the one thing i thought was funny was when the stone fell in the beginning. There is nothing of interest to look at, and barely any animation...
Did you really put any effort into this? Just putting a pikachu in there doesn't make the content funny.

Try again, man.

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

I liked the fluid animation ( and the joke of course) but the camera moving around all the time made it less appealing, was that an exaggeration for laughs too? if not, that is the only thing you'll have to think about in the future.

Good art, Good animation, Good job

Kiigen responds:

Sorry, I have worked with moving backgrounds before. This time though, some complications happened and I had to retween it a few times. By the third time, I half gave up. I shouldn't have.

NSFW's &amp;quot;The Miracle&amp;quot; NSFW's "The Miracle"

One of the first things i saw when i first found newgrounds. Best first impression I could have had of this site really ^^

Adequate Parachutes Adequate Parachutes

I like it, it was an unexpected and original ending even thou you used a pretty old joke in the beginning :) you made it your own thing. It had me smiling :)

Good job :)